Physical Literacy - Movement Prep workshop
IS NOW FULL
Physical Literacy - Movement Prep workshop is being hosted on April 26th, 5-8pm at the Novelletto center.
The workshop is currently free to sign up, due to funding. This likely wont be the case next year.
A few key reminders:
- The e-flyer contains a digital link to registration on our CAMPUS site.
- Be sure to let recipients know they need to click the actual link and not just copy / paste.
- When participants click the digital link to our CAMPUS site, they will be prompted to login or create a username & password.
- Once logged in, participants will see that access to the two e-learning modules has been added to their account automatically.
- The two e-learning modules are to be completed prior to the in-person workshop and are a requirement for full program completion / credit.
For those new to the NCCP process or without a number:
- The NCCP is the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) National Coach Certification Program.
- Your NCCP number is your personalized coach number used to track your coach development on the CAC database known as "The Locker".
- This includes any NCCP coach education / certifications that you may have taken with your sport as well as any multi-sport or professional development courses that you take (such as Movement Preparation).
- If you would like to sign up for a number, click HERE and then click the “Don’t have an NCCP#? Create one now!” link. It's free and takes two minutes.
Stephen McManus (Mick)
Lasalle Stompers S.C.: Technical Director
Ontario Soccer Association: Coach Developer
Tel. 519 567 9234