Reindeer Games 6v6 Soccer Charity Tournament
Windsor-Essex Friends and Club Leaders,
If you could please share the below with your club. We have allocated sponsors to the facility rental this year, registration checks can once again be made directly to the Downtown Mission.
Reindeer Games Flyer is Attached.
Please respond to myself or JJ Dowhan with any questions/registrations.
email@example.com - (519)919-5673
Good afternoon Friends and Family in the soccer community. The Holiday Season is slowly coming up and that means its time for our 5th Annual Reindeer Games. Please read and share with your squads! Ages U8 (2012) - U14 (2006). We want to build divisions for each Age grouping in each Gender.
Tecumseh SC presents the 5th Annual Reindeer Games - Holiday Charity Classic!
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is Upon Us once again! We will be hosting the Reindeer Games Holiday Charity Classic December 20 & 21, 2019. This 6v6 Tournament raises money each year for The Windsor Downtown Mission. Here are the details you need to know:
• Each team will play 3 x 45 minute games (in a 6v6 format). Each team will play 1 game Friday evening (Between 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm). Each team will also play 2 games Saturday between 8:00 am - 9:00 pm. *** This year, Saturday Games WILL NOT BE more than 1.5 hours apart *** So that we will not interrupt your holiday shopping and/or plans too much. This event will take place at the Novelleto. PLEASE EXPLAIN to your families that they will not have to commit a FULL DAY, but in fact only have to be on site for 3 hours (we ran into this as a barrier before).
• Cost for Teams will ONLY be $250 per 6v6 team entered (much reduced due to field cost Sponsorship) Entry Fees 100% go to the Windsor Downtown Mission. We recommend roster sizes of 8-10 but leave that up to you. We provide pledge sheets for the Holiday Meal Program and collect food donations for the Downtown Mission on-site as well.
• Last year we raised over $5,000 but we believe we can do MORE and make the 5th annual the biggest and BEST yet!
• We will CAP the entries registered at 30 teams. We want an efficient and organized event with equal team and division distribution so we need to know ASAP how many teams you are registering. We need to confirm teams entered AND payment by December 2, 2019.
• JJ Dowhan (firstname.lastname@example.org) has taken the lead on Reindeer Games Volunteer Coordinating and Raffle Prize Collection. Please contact JJ regarding either of those items. We will also be looking for volunteers for this event. We will be sending that out again to last years committee and soon announcing our first committee meeting, so please let us know of any interested Coaches, Managers or Parents, ask them to volunteer and help out. So if you have Teams and/or Siblings of High School Age, contact JJ as we are looking for Volunteers!
• PLEASE SEND OUT DETAILS OUT TO YOUR TEAMS, GET YOUR #s sorted and GET YOUR GROUPS to PARTICIPATE either ON FIELD or as a VOLUNTEER!
• WE ALSO WELCOME CLUB & CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS EVENT AND ALL REINDEER GAMES ACTIVITIES!
Director of Coaching
Tecumseh Soccer Club
Phone: (519) 817-7222